It's not about the house.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Dang!

Cheese and crackers, Johnny's on a tear...

Home from the Cape, no work lined up for the week, looking at all I've been getting done while he was away, house a mess, 4th of July coming up next week and people coming over -- he's like a Tasmanian devil (only without the awful mouth-tumors), spinning around and around and around, kicking up a storm all through the house!

It's hot and I'm lazy and I was considering just dragging the grill outside and calling it accomplished, but Johnny went and dragged it out while I was in the shower.

Dang!

Now he's organizing all the empty cans and bottles (and if you've been reading this blog for a while, you know there are a few) and loading them into Chuck the Fucking Truck so I can take them to the place. I sure wish he drove, then he could take them to the place.

And he's written up a grocery list for me to pick up on the way home that includes stopping at three different stores.

Dang!

I asked if he wanted to come with me on this little excursion but he said no, he was going to be too busy around here, cleaning up the yard and mowing the lawn -- the 4th of July is coming up, you know!

Oh, dang. I'm exhausted already.

So I'm off to run the dang errands, and then when I get home I guess I'll hang some dangin' shelves.

Dang ity.

(another typo that I like and so I left. Dang ity. Pass it on.)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

LMAO

I can always count on your posts to either entertain me or expand my vocabulary or both.

Dang ity.

*gigglesnort*

Happy preparing for company frenzy!!! Better you than me.