It's not about the house.

Monday, August 6, 2007

I Think I Love You!

So what am I so afraid of?

Well, he has a spider web tattoo on his right elbow for one thing...

But otherwise I liked him. Johnny liked him. He was nice and he needs the work, and he thinks Sparky is dirty and creepy, just like we do.

What the hell: we all have embarassing tattoos we still sport proudly, don't we? Just some of us were smart enough to put them in places the general public will never see.

He's going to call us with a price tomorrow. He's going to let us buy what material we can for ourselves, so we won't be paying markup.

Something tells me he'll come in under six thousand dollars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't know what you're up against
You don't know what it's all about
You got so much to think about...
Hey!

Anonymous said...

OMG, you DO NOT even have a David Cassidy tat...giggle, giggle