It's not about the house.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh, Blogger!

Nerts.

I know that Google is perfect and big-hearted and all-fired world-dominatey and everything, but I really wish they'd just leave well enough alone. Seems some genius in Mountain View has scratched his balls with his wireless mouse or something, and now my blogger interface won't let me upload any photographs. Again. And you know how wordy I am when I can shortcut a thousand with a jpeg once in a while -- you sure as shit don't want to read about my moldy shoes in sensory-descriptive long-form. So it looks like you'll just have to wait another day for the delicious treat I promised yesterday, and if you've got any problems with that you can direct your complaints here.

In the meantime, though, just so y'all don't start a panic-stampede thinking I've gone down the rabbit hole again (speaking of which: if Johnny Depp doesn't stop playing creepy child-molester types I'm going to have to ask him not to call me anymore), here's a little something-something that I think should get you through:

There once was a man from Nantucket--


No! No! Who said that?

You people are disgusting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well of course I am way too classy to take you up on that opening line.

Sashimi said...

ah..i nawwgetit! doesn't quite rhyme, but so love google!