It's not about the house.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

HOW Is This the First I'm Hearing About It?

From p. 72 of this month's Esquire -- hot out of my mailbox not two hours ago:

"[blah blah stuff about a pretty actress] ... well suited for her role in next month's raunch comedy sequel Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay."

I thought they were going to Amsterdam!

This is either a really smart move or by far the stupidest thing that we have ever tried.


Okay, there, I did it. Now I am officially one of those bloggers who goes around quoting lesser-known lines from popular stoner movies.

I won't do it again, I promise.

And besides: Shut up, man. It's a classic.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Jeez...I actually knew the referenced line. How sad is that?

Jean Martha said...

Dude. I F----king love Harold & Kumar.

EGE said...

Not sad at all, Green Fairy. What IS sad, however, is that you won't admit you're really the Underpants Gnome. Give 'em back!

I kid, because I love...

Joanne said...

It's true. And I'm still trying to figure out what Step Two is...