It's not about the house.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

And Now For My Next Magical Trick...

Before...

Wave my wand and say the magic words: A la... peanut butter... sandwiches!

Phew! All that's left is to put everything away. Good thing it's noon, so I can start drinking.

Oh, and also, look what I found:

That? Oh, that was our entire kitchen for two freaking years! I'd forgotten all about her. She's kind of yucky-looking, no? I wanted to throw her out when we got our stove hooked up at last, but Johnny made me keep her. He's not home now...

But now I'm the one who doesn't want to throw her out.

Nostalgia is a sick and twisted mistress, ain't she?

3 comments:

su said...

Throw her out!!!!

Jen said...

"Nostalgia is a sick and twisted mistress". I've never thought about it like that, but it is sooo true. She sneaks into your head, and ties your hands, and forces you to keep things that really need to go. Gesh!

Anonymous said...

This Blog looks gret and quite interesting.

do check
http://kaizenpower.blogspot.com - for presentation tips

http://magicaltrick.blogspot.com - for some tricks