It's not about the house.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Would You Rather...

.. be one of five survivors on Earth -- OR -- be the only earthling on another inhabited planet?


Discuss!

Oh, me?

I'd rather be the only survivor left on Earth. But if you could put the other four unlucky bastards far enough from me -- like on the South Pole or something -- and I get the rest of the whole entire planet to myself, then I'd rather be here with them than on the Death Star with a bunch of ugly, one-eyed, probably telekinetic ooga-boogas.

(No, as a matter of fact, I'm not having a very good week. Not at all. Why do you ask?)

Now you're up -- what would you rather do?

7 comments:

su said...

I'm staying here.. ain't no 4 other folks wantin to live with me so I think I am good with it. Football is a game and it is supposed to be fun.... One minute of volleyball and a ruptured achilles tendon.... not fun but we have lots of funny memories...

jen said...

Oh, my poor little Doodlebug! Dont be so down!! As long as one of the four survivors could be you, I'd be fine!
Yeah. I'm being nice to you because you are having a crappy week. So there.
I'd still rather be one of five. Hopefully the other four are 19 and have hot bodies.

milo said...

But if there are only 5 of us here.. then we cant play football. I think i'll take the other option and teach those wacky other planet freaks to play the game we love so much! Then i could sell t-shirts to them and make them drink beer with me.

pork luck said...

HEY! How was i signed in as MILO? at work?? she's a sneaky little blogger, that Milo.

Anywhoo... that was me, not her. She doesnt care about football. She just likes to shop.

PS: the woodcocks won!! Thanks for keeping us curse free!

Khurston said...

I think on earth, but maybe only if i could chose the 5. i'd hate to be stuck for the rest of my life with kevin federline, the guy who invented potholders, myley cyrus and the lady who sits over there ==>.

Chris said...

I'm going alien, Just think how famous you would be! Just think of all the grat new experiences! Just think of the new planet you would be living on! Just think of how you would be treated like a god! or they would anal probe you until you die, since that is apparently what aliens do to humans.
I'm actually stating on earth with Federline, he could teach me some dance moves...

LadyCiani said...

I'll stay on earth. Nothing says I have to socialize, and maybe I'd get some more reading done. Or gardening, since I suppose we would have to eat.