It's not about the house.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Pint Trick: A Johnny Story

Before you play...

1. Don't be alarmed: that phone that rings in the middle there is ours. And the voice you'll hear on the machine is Andy's. (Remember Andy, anyone?)

2. Just to be clear: The name is Pecker Dunne, and there are two of them. One a friend of Johnny's ("My Pecker" or "Dublin Pecker") and one is what Johnny calls a knacker -- which I think might have of late become a not-very-nice thing to say, but there you go. Traveller, gypsy, substitute whatever word you will.

3. I'm sorry I talk like such a retard when I know I'm being videoed.

Now enjoy!


2 comments:

jen said...

Sleepin in a phone booth? Oh excuse...a fookin' phone booth??
I think you guys should take your act on the road!!
xo

Anonymous said...

I love Johnny's stories. I still only get about every third word, but for some reason find them amusing all the same.