It's not about the house.

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Ha Ha!

See, the truth is, I've been kind of lying all along about how this roofing hammer is technically "mine."

It was Johnny's. I found it in his stuff and I adopted it. But I didn't buy it. It was his.

Just this second, though, he tore his thumb open on a loose nail on the futon (yeah, yeah, he's okay), and when he came in here looking for something to bang the bastard in with, what he said was:

"Where's your hammer?"

I've been keeping it in my office since I found it in the basement, because I didn't want it to go wandering again.

I handed it to him, and he said "Ah, thanks," and he used it (and it didn't work, and he needs a punch, and all the punches are at Andy's, but the point is):

He thinks it's mine now, too!

And so it is.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

My housemates do that with MY stuff all the time, unfortunately :S