It's not about the house.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Prudence Picked A Pair Of Pliers

I stole these:


Not from a store or anything, just from Johnny. When I was getting all my crap together to stain the damn door yesterday, there were two pairs of pliers in my paint pot. I don't know why. I mean, I assume Johnny must've put them there, but I don't know what he would have been using them for, or why he thought my paint pot was a good place to put them.

I also don't know what he needs two for.

Yoink.

So now I have a pliers in my bedside table drawer, along with my frou-frou screwdriver. Which is good, because when I need one I can never find one.

And why would I, when they wind up in peculiar places like people's empty paint pots?

1 comment:

Khurston said...

See, this is why we all knew Johnny doesn't read your blog!