It's not about the house.

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Out, Out Damn Spot!

I dreamed last night that I was staining woodwork. And that I got it all over the windows and the walls. And I was trying to wipe it off with the rag, but it just kept coming. Oozing -- no, running -- running out of the wood like sap. Like if I caught it in a bucket I could make syrup out of it. But instead I just kept wiping. Wiping and wiping and wiping and wiping it, all over the pretty yellow walls. Trying to figure out if I had time for a quick paint job before Johnny saw what I had done...

What does that tell you Prudence needs?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pick one of the above
A. Prozac
B. Beer
C. Sleep
D. Sex

Leslie said...

I think Mommy Dearest said it best.

EGE said...

If I only get to pick one, does that mean you're bringing the rest of them to the orphanage?

Anonymous said...

Hell no, they are always there awaiting your summons!