It's not about the house.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm Working On It...

We have a winner in the what-should-I-shoot sweepstakes, but I had a little trouble with the transferring-pictures option on the camera. First day with my new feet and all. I've got it figured out now, though. I think.

I mean, I transferred the pictures over finally -- I'm pretty sure I did, at any rate -- but now I can't seem to find where they went on the computer. And it's getting late. It's after 9:00 already, I haven't done anything else yet, and who knows how much longer this might take?

So, in the interest of keeping you good people from chomping at your collective bit, here's a little something for you to chew on in the meantime.

And here's a picture that I didn't take, just to get you through:


And one for me, just 'cause...

4 comments:

su said...

ok so this is a cop-out. You should have posted a winner. Even if you did not post the pic!!

EGE said...

I SAID I'm workin' on it. Meanie.

Redbeard76 said...

It came with the frame.

EGE said...

Yes, redbeard! Goldie the Sunshine Fairy TOTALLY came with the frame!