It's not about the house.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

At Least It's Not A Cat Picture, Per Se...

Sister finally abandoned her permanent position on the back of the couch.

I thought it was becuse the heat wave broke, so she could be comfortable in her cat bed again, but I was wrong.

Because today when I (yes) dumped some more clean laundry on there---

Oh, hush up, Goody. I'll fold it later, really. I never did watch Rocky yesterday -- or go through that box -- and I figure those domestic tasks will go nicely with a little pugilistic peurility this afternoon. Anyhoo...

I dumped a basket of laundry on the couch this morning and I discovered this:



Never in a million years would I have imagined that my first thought, upon discovering a pile of days-old cat puke on the love seat, would be "Where's the camera?"

Actually, that's disturbing on so many levels I don't even know where to begin. Especially when you consider that I haven't cleaned it up yet.

Well, hell, it's all dried up already -- how much worse it it going to get if I have a cup of coffee first?

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Bwaaaaaaaaahahahaha

I wish you were my next door neighbor. I just got back from visiting wonderful friends of mine who are the type to wash dishes the moment they're dirty, sweep and mop the floors and Clorox Clean the counters and bathtubs every day, fold and put away the laundry the moment it's done... you know the type. The type that's NOT ME. Or you. I'm surrounded by anal Virgos. I need some more laid-back company. Someone who puts getting more caffeine into their system over cleaning up alrady-dried cat puke (and then writes about it online) would suit me just fine as a friend.

Anonymous said...

OMG!
You are the best! And so is your cat for puking where you don't step right in it when you first get out of bed in the morning...

Although, you may want to check your undie drawer, considering the downward slide the chunks took (imagine the first work pee of the day and you see that in your knickers?)

EGE said...

Wait a second, Donna...

Who do you think is peeing in my undie drawer?

Anonymous said...

hey, I saw where your undies lived until recently (on the pukey couch!)those chunks could be in your knickers!