It's not about the house.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Day 19 PS: 'Zat MY Th-Donk-A-Donk?

I forgot to mention yesterday that between the hardware store and grocery #3 I stopped into Home Depot to look for a gas grill there. They only had $600 ones, but that isn't even my point.

My point is, as I pulled out of the parking space, Chuck the Fucking Truck started making an altogether new noise. If I put him in reverse and turn the steering wheel, he goes th-donk th-donk th-donk -- almost like the sound a flat tire makes, only different.

Definitely down.

But it only happens if I put him in reverse and turn the steering wheel, so I'm just gonna not do this, and not worry about it. I will, however, try to remember to put on my seat belt.

La la...

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Ohhh that happened to me a few months ago...I think there was a bolt loose??? Hmmmm, it was relatively cheap to fix. Pretty important...