It's not about the house.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Dig this:

Sorry to write about them again, but somebody's having a contest and the rules for me to enter say I have to tell you about my ugly doors so I can win some pretty ones...

Not only do I have the door that I've been blogging about endlessly (here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here and more places, too, but I'm bored with making links) -- not only do I have that door which, it seems, will never-never-never be finished, but I also have this:





Which I wasn't even going to write about till next month.

I think I win.

Oh poop. I just realized it's just a random drawing. No bonus points for extra suckage.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

But see, you have "extra suckage" from having to do so much stripping and other work to bring them back to their original glory. I have super-extra irreversable suckage because my original doors are GONE and all I have is this plastic crap that is just garbage, GARBAGE I tell you.

I'm entering. And may the luckiest girl win (which of course pretty much guarantees that it won't be me, but hey, might as well give it a shot!).