It's not about the house.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Day 15, Project Three: The Best Disinfectant

They aren’t predicting sun today, but they aren’t predicting rain, either, and I couldn’t stand it any longer so I did it already. I squirted the door. Woke up at 6:00, brushed my teeth, put the coffee on, and went outside.

Who knew straight bleach was so basic? As in pH, I mean. My hands were so slippery after, I had to (ugh) wash dishes just to get the feeling off. (Who out there might have thought of putting gloves on before you got that slippery feeling? Raise your soft-soft hands…) And I just noticed that while I was out there a mosquito bit me on my heel. And ankle. Poor me.

So pray for not-rain, everybody. Do your not-rain dances. Or, you know, your sun dances. Whatever.

Day 15: Accomplished.
Time: About a half an hour.
Cost: Nothing.
Squirt Bottle Handle-Thingy That Breaks In The Middle So You Have To Pull It Out As Well As In And So A Job That Ought To Take Five Minutes Takes A Half An Hour: Priceless

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Uhhh, dish soap also basic...next time make salad dressing....
or use lotion