It's not about the house.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Progress-Shun

Last night, the electrician didn't return any of our phone calls, so John B. called someone he knows is looking for work. He got his voice mail, but he left a message, so we're hoping...

Last night, the Kid called to say he wouldn't come today, but he'd for-sure be here Wednesday. Johnny got fed up and yelled at him. I'm not quite sure how they left it...

Last night, John B. fixed that g-d door. When he was done, he said "Looks great! What are you going to do with it? Paint it?" Um, no. He did, though, confirm that it's made out of fir...

Last but not least, last night, something I wrote was accepted over at this website. It will be posted sometime this morning. Go check it out, every twenty minutes, going directly from this link each time, so that they will know how smart they were to publish something from The famous House and I...

And pray for me while I'm in the dentist's chair...

No comments: