It's not about the house.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I Got a New Camera. Phew.

I had to go to the grocery store for cat litter and beer (it's a big night at the AssVac houshold), and they happened to have one there so I just sacked up and bought it. I paid $55 for it, and this one actually works.

See?



That's my Dirty Boy computer wallpaper. The glass in front is my Kahlua Sombrero, and the pill bottle in the back is my painkillers from my neverending dental damn.

And the old SD card works just fine. So I'll bring the new one back to the Walmarts tomorrow.

Also, tomorrow, I'll post pictures of my garland! But in the meantime, because I know you're dying out there, here's a little taste of my lovely so-far tree with my brand-new 4.1 megapixel (whatever that means) camera...

Hi, toilet paper! Hi, Baby Jebo! Hi, 60 candy canes that you can't even see!


Also, the walls are white. Well, sand, actually. I don't know where that yellow came from. Maybe it's a special feature on the camera that I don't know how to use yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See I told you there were too many lights...the picture of your tree looks like the skeletal remains of a tree as it is consumed by flames!

su said...

Charlie you are meaner than my new Charlie