It's not about the house.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Lots of Reasons Why I Am Not the Unluckiest Girl in the Entire World

Reason #1:

Very Special Package from Jen was pumpkin bread!

Which, since its arrival, we have obviously decimated. Decimated, I mean, in the original, one-man-in-every-ten sense of the word. By tomorrow, trust me, we will have have decimated it in the more modern, nothing-but-crumbs-leftover connotation.

Also, in this same Very Special Package, tea towels!


Because who doesn't need a few or four seasonal towels? Especially when your husband (and this is something I've been wanting to bitch about for a while -- so thanks, Jen, for giving me the opportunity!) seems to feel it's his job to ensure that every single dryrag in the kitchen is not dry when I want one. And I don't mean just somebody-dried-his-hands-here kind of damp, I mean oh-my-god-did-you-drop-this-in-a-bucket kind of wet. I don't know how he does it, but I--

Okay wait, sorry.

Reason #1 why I am not the unluckiest chica on the planet = Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay ME!! Yay tea towels!! Woopah!!

Jennifer said...

Well, my husband likes to use tea towels to wipe up things like DOG VOMIT and then HANG them back up in the decorative spot they were in... they are all towels to him!

Those are cute little tea towels! I wish they would survive at my house!

EGE said...

Oh Jennifer, that is DISGUSTING! I'm so sorry. Now I have to go hug Johnny and not tell him why...