It's not about the house.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bullet Points

And not in the head either.

I'm just in a hurry, so here's the rundown:

1. The PAPs are back. I think it does have something to do with the humidity.

2. The furnace guy is coming at 5:30 -- just to take a look and give us a price, but wish us luck. I'll tell you how it went when it's over.

3. I wish I could say that was my Prudence duty for today, but I already did it. Two frustrating phone calls. I'll tell you about them later as well. Suffice for now to say that I don't have call waiting anymore! Go ahead, try me...

4. Hey, guys! Contest Alert! See below! Is everybody really stumped on this one? I'll give you a hint: You might find the missing piece under the giving tree where the sidewalk ends... But now that I've given you that big a hint, you're going to have to explain it to me if you want to win the super-duper poem with your name in it. Remember, Ladies and Germs: Google is your friend. And how 'bout this: if you get the answer, you can name the form of poem that I write. Sonnet? Haiku? Free verse? Sock it to me, babies!

5. I killed a spider in the shower just now. Got 'im good, too. WHACK! And it was just a bitty one. Happy, Dad?

Now I gotta go to yucky work.

Ta!

No comments: