It's not about the house.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Perchance To Dream...

This was me last night:


Oh my god. I couldn't sleep and I had undifferentiated anxiety like you wouldn't believe! Here's how bad it got: I watched "The Two Coreys" on A&E. Twice. Because it made me feel better about myself.

So this is me today:

I'm dirty in that sleepless way that no shower can scrub clean. Dirty down to my lungs. Sluggish and greasy and swollen. I've brushed my teeth three times but they still taste all fuzzy, and I can't seem to ingest the sugar fast enough. I have to stay awake long enough to pick Johnny up from work, and then...

This will be me:


For about eleven hours. So that I can get back to my normal self tomorrow.

Like this:





Hubba hubba. Betcha never woulda guessed ol' Pru was such a hottie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeck. Fuzzy teeth are awful, and I hate that sleepless day-after feeling. Hopefully you'll get plenty of sleep tonight.

Leslie said...

Nor did I picture her as a cross-dresser!!