It's not about the house.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bear With Me...

I'll be fiddling around with this blog over the next few days. I'm trying to redesign it and move to my own domain name, but I've no idea what the hell I'm doing.

So you might come by and see a new title, or a new picture, or nothing at all for a minute or two, but please keep coming back.

I'll be here all the while, in the corner, dancing and singing and hamming my fool head off.

See?


How I love ya, how I love ya... MAAAAAMMYYYYYYY!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I don't think I've ever seen a pic of you, but somehow I didn't picture you as having a shag haircut.

OH but wait!!! You're all into that crazy cute gay homosexual guy, so you MUST be Liza, for real!!!

Anonymous said...

My Prudence, how you've changed! What a spanking nice outfit!