It's not about the house.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Phee-YEW!

And so that's where I was when I started posting.

Came home, emptied it out, cleaned it up, it's okay. We'll use it again for food. I figure my hands were in all that gunk as well, and I'm sure as heck gonna be putting food in them.

I learned that fingernails don't peel the paint off quite as nicely as they do skin off a sunburn -- but you know what does?

Girly screwdriver.

Well, Girly screwdriver, steel wool, and elbow grease. Not, altogether, any easier than using 5F5, but nicer somehow. I'd love to show you a picture of how the things came out but, you know, I didn't have time to get the batteries.

All that I have left to do are the sixteen screws -- and look what I just found to watch on demand while I do those:




Hubba hubba.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello, he's gay-ay... why else do you think he wants to get dirty with all those smelly guys?