It's not about the house.

Monday, August 13, 2007

The Kid Is Hot

¡Tenemos agua caliente!

And apparently we're also Spanish, now? I've no idea where that came from. Just ¡Olé! I guess...

Anyway, for those of you poor, deprived (or of-a-certain-age, or foreign) folks who didn't grow up watching Sesame Street:

We have hot water!

I washed dishes (they were stinky), I washed my face (it was sticky), and although I don't feel like taking a shower, I know that at some point in the next few hours I'll be dashing for the en suite (pardon my French) like there's a chance it might be serving beer.

In the meantime I'm finally going to clean out that junk drawer in the bedroom, because (boo hoo) I can't find my girly screwdriver!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better make sure that the KID is locked up good and strong in the cellar. You won't find another like him!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with anonymous - keep him locked up tight!!! And keep an eye out for those who might want to steal him from you!