It's not about the house.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Searching For Meaning...

So I'm writing something. And when I am, it's awfully nice to be able to quick-click on Google to check a fact or two...

This morning, I clicked over to check a list of names. I didn't need them all, but I wanted to pick a good one. Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc and Happy. Got it.

A little while later, I had to check another list. Again, I didn't need them all but I wanted to make sure, so I clicked and typed and found it. Peter, Andrew, Matthew, Phillip, Thomas, Bartholomew, John, James, Simon, Jude, James (again), Mathias.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen: within twenty minutes -- and one right after the other -- I found myself googling first the Seven Dwarfs and then the Twelve Apostles.

Wouldn't you love to know what I am writing?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A list of seven dwarfs with beards (except Dopey), a list of 12 Jews with beards (except John), what kind of list are you working on? Are there any other secret organizations of men with beards involved in your research? One does want to know...

Stephanie said...

I would love to know :) You aren't going to tell...are you...

EGE said...

Nope! But you'll see soon enough...