It's not about the house.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Rock Me

I'm a hurricane!

Oh yeesh, I just got home from work and I have dinner plans in an hour and there might be a newspaper photographer coming to my house tomorrow and have I mentioned we're in the middle of this construction project and my house is just a pit?

So I don't have time to talk!


Except for, wait a second. That link I put up there, I just noticed is for a hurricane Erin in 2001. So I re-googled to find another, proper link -- to the one I heard is going to hit Texas any minute -- and I found hurricane Erins also in 1989 and 1995.

So why the hell do I come up so often? Am I really and truly cursed? And is this at all related to the reason why everything I buy is broken?

Talk amongst yourselves -- I really gotta go!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I wanted so much to be a hurricane last year but they never made it to Leslie - they never got past Isaac. Erin, however, is also my sister's name, so I need to get on her for raising hell.

Leslie said...

Oh, and newspaper photographer?!? Explain, please!